Yanagiba knives describes the classic cutting technique used for fine slicing sushi and sashimi to wafer tin portions. With a blade length of 23cm, to own and use a knife such as this shows great respect for both fresh produce and the culinary arts.
- Yanagiba knife with magnetic bamboo blade guard for safe and easy storage.
- The knife is used with a pulling motion in one direction for a clean cut.
- Part of the Wüsthof Classic range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 10° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handle.
- Half bolster makes it easy to sharpen all the way to the end of the blade.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Made in Germany.
2-PIECE SET INCLUDES...
- 4526 / 23cm Yanagiba Knife
- Bamboo Blade Guard