Part of the Wüsthof Classic Ikon range. Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell. Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 14° each side. Full-tang, triple-riveted handle with an ergonomic shape.
The handle is super-comfortable and made of the same excellent material that the Classic line is made of so it's comfortable and offers good grip even when wet, and it's polished so it looks beautiful and natural at the same time. The metal cap and overall shape also lends true elegance to the shape, and it's incredibly comfortable, no matter what kind of grip you prefer to use (pro-style "pinch grip" or standard grip on the handle). The granton (dimple) edge helps reduce friction to allow you to more easily get paper-thin slices. Most any kitchen cutting, slicing and chopping is easily accomplished with this perfectly balanced tool featuring a comfortable and nearly indestructible grip and razor-sharp hardened stainless steel edge.
The Wusthof Classic Ikon 17cm Santoku knife is the Japanese version of a traditional style cooks knife, the hollow edge helps to stop items sticking to the blade.
- Wusthof Classic Bread knife
- 17cm blade length
- Hollow edge
- Dishwasher safe but not recommended
- Quality made - Solingen, Germany
- Double bolster for perfect balance – geometry
- The special bolster shape allows the entire blade to be used and sharpened
- Forged from a single piece of high-alloy steel (X50 Cr MoV 15)
- Laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec, for the ultimate blade sharpness
- The ergonomically shaped handles feature durable rivets and no joints