For use on fish, meat and fruit: while Boning Knives or Cleavers are more suitable for coarser tasks, especially for meat, the Filleting Knife, with its flexible blade, is particularly suitable for wafer-thin filleting. Precision cutting of meat, loosening the fish fillet from the skin or peeling fruit – these are the Fish Filleting Knife's special talents.
- Use this 16cm knife for slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food.
- Part of the Wüsthof Classic Ikon range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 14° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handle with an ergonomic shape.
- Half bolster makes it easy to sharpen all the way to the end of the blade.
- Another bolster at the end of the knife for added weight in the handle.
- Made in Germany.
|Blade length||16 cm|
|Can be used for||Fish , Fruit , Meat , Vegetables|
|Handle length||109 mm|
|Handle material||Resilient synthetic handle, riveted|
|Product type||Fillet Knives|
Type of use
|Cutting , Filleting|