- Perfect for carving cuts of meat with long sweeping strokes.
- Part of the Wüsthof Classic Ikon range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 14° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handle with an ergonomic shape.
- Half bolster makes it easy to sharpen all the way to the end of the blade.
- Another bolster at the end of the knife for added weight in the handle.
- Free knife sharpening service.
- Made in Germany.
|MATERIAL||X50 Cr MoV 15|
|WARRANTY||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|MODEL||4506-7/20 (old logo)|