- A set featuring the Japanese-style Santoku knife along with a bull nose paring knife.
- Part of the Wüsthof Classic range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edges with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 14° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handles.
- The Santoku knife has a half bolster making it easy to sharpen all the way to the end of the blade.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Made in Germany.
2-PIECE SET INCLUDES...
- 4183 / 17cm Scalloped Santoku Knife
- 4000 / 8cm Bull Nose Paring Knife
Sets Asian Design