Gounet Carving knife 20 cm / 8"
The Ham Slicer has earned its name: its shape and sharpness are designed to cut very thin slices of hard ingredients, especially from hams. These qualities make this knife ideally suited to fruit and vegetables and other meats too, as well as for carving roasts.
Can be used for
Dry or semi-dry sausage , Fruit , Ham , Meat , Roast , Vegetables
Resilient synthetic handle, riveted
- Perfect for carving cuts of meat with long sweeping strokes.
- Part of the Wüsthof Classic range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 14° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handle.
- Full bolster with finger-guard for added safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Made in Germany.