In accordance with traditional technique of Japanese swordsmithing, putting Aogami Steel – a premium carbon steel – in core, forge soft iron on outer layers over and over, it acquired excellent sharpness and edge retention.
Handle made by Japanese magnolia wood, which has good water resistance and smooth surface. Water buffalo ferrule prevents blade from rattling and coming off.
- Blande length - 270 mm
- Total length - 415 mm
- Weight - 170 g
- Blade - Aogami Steel + Soft Iron Damascus
- Handle - Magnolia + Buffalo Horn Collar
- Edging - Single Bevel for Right-Handed
- ※Left-Handed Available upon Request
- Series：Tojiro Aogami Damascus
- Item：Yanagi-Sashimi/ Tako-Sashimi