The Tojiro Traditional Pro Series Santoku Knife 16.5cm is a Japanese styled knife used for chopping vegetables. It is distinguished by its double blade edge. This knife allows the user to cut all the way through with ease without the need for any horizontal push and pull.
- Handcrafted in Niigata, Japan
- Traditional double-beveled stainless steel blade
- Handles are crafted from magnolia wood
- Anti-rust and easy to maintain
- Durable plastic collar
- Highest quality molybdenum-vanadium compound steel that is hand polished for an impeccable finish
- The steel is 420J2.
- Rockwell hardness of 52
Blade Length: 165mm
Style: Fully Forged, Full Tang, double Bevel
Steel: Stainless Steel
Hardness: 52 HRC
Handle Material: Magnolia Wood
Weight: Grams 200
Made in: Japan