Tojiro Hammered Paring Knife 13cm
The Tojiro Hammered Paring Knife 13cm is a small knife with a plain edge blade, perfect for peeling fruits and vegetables or for small delicate worki.e. slicing a single garlic clove, de-veining a shrimp, cutting shapes into dough and so forth. They are very versatile knives and one of the most used knives in a chef’s kitchen.
Handcrafted traditional blades are constructed of VG10 core with a 13 chrome stainless steel outer layer and then hammered to provide a unique texture.
The hammered finish prevents food from sticking to the blade. The D-shape traditional Japanese wood handle provides balance and fits comfortablyin your hand.
- The blade is hand-hammered kurouchi finish and features a double bevel with highly polished edge
- VG10 core with a 13 chrome stainless steel outer layer blade
- Japanese magnolia handles are smooth in texture and water-resistant
- Rockwell hardness of 60-62
- D-shape wood handle provides balance
- Recommended to apply oil after use to keep the blade from rusting in the long term.
- Made in Japan