Tojiro Hammered Chef Knife 18cm
The Tojiro Hammered Chef Knife 18cm is perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping fruits, vegetables, and more.
Handcrafted traditional blades are constructed of VG10 core with a 13 chrome stainless steel outer layer and then hammered to provide a unique texture.
The hammered finish prevents food from sticking to the blade. The D-shape traditional Japanese wood handle provides balance and fits comfortably in your hand.
- Blade is hand hammered kurouchi finish and features a double bevel with highly polished edge
- VG10 core with a 13 chrome stainless steel outer layer blade
- Japanese magnolia handles are smooth in texture and water-resistant
- Rockwell hardness of 60-62
- D-shape wood handle provides balance
- Recommended to apply oil after use to keep the blade from rusting in the long term.
- Made in Japan