Tojiro DP3 Series Santoku & Paring Knife Gift Set
The Tojiro DP3 Series Knife Gift Set C includes a Santoku Knife 17cm and Paring Knife 12cm.
- Includes Santoku Knife 17cm, Paring Knife 12cm
- Handcrafted in Niigata, Japan
- Razor sharp with 60° Rockwell hardness
- Well balanced and comfortable handle
- Highest quality steel that is hand polished for an impeccable finish
A small knife with a plain edge blade, perfect for peeling fruits and vegetables or for small delicate work i.e. slicing a single garlic clove, de-veining a shrimp, cutting shapes into dough and so forth. They are very versatile knives and one of the most used knives in a chef’s kitchen.
The name Santoku is translated to ‘three virtues’ symbolises the characteristics of this knife – chopping, dicing and mincing. A great all-purpose knife.
Compared to the Chef knife they are typically smaller, thinner and lighter, may be more comfortable for people with smaller hands and allows you to chop food with ease.