Obs: I got this knife from a customer Chef and it’s only one piece available for sale.
Named after the Japanese word for "illumination," the Shun Hikari collection is masterfully crafted with stunning birch PakkaWood handles and "hornet's nest" blade patterns. This nakiri is an agile, lightweight knife for precision slicing of fruit and vegetables.
- Shares the same award-winning construction as the Hikari chef's knife – named 2016's Kitchen Knife of the Year.
- Dual-core stainless-steel blades are clad on each side with 71 micro layers of high-carbon, high-chromium stainless steel to create a "hornet's nest" pattern reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges, hand-sharpened to a 16-degree angle, are long-lasting and easy to maintain.
- Polished bolster promotes comfortable chef's grip.
- Durable birch PakkaWood handle resists moisture and bacteria, and has a beautiful low-gloss finish.
- Embossed end-cap adds beauty and balance.
- Handle offers superb grip for both left- and right-handed users.
- Handcrafted in Japan.