F. Dick Cutlery
Johann Friedrich Dick founded the company in 1778 to manufacture files. It continued in the manufacture of files as its main product line until 1873, when Paul Friedrich Dick took over the company and began the production of sharpening steels
F DICK SUPERIOR SERIES knives are of a traditional design. They have been designed for both the professional and home user. A classic design with handle rivets and the lightweight design produce a Knife that is safe to use and meets high quality standards.
- Lightweight, hygienic handle made of plastic with visible rivets in the handle
- Seamless finish and smooth handle surface for optimum hygiene
- Characterized by a thin blade with V-shaped cutting edge
- Ergonomic handle and excellent grip for this Dick paring knife, with blade 8 cm.
- The particular attention towards cutting edge and the blade strength make it a safe instrument to peel, clean and engrave.
- Made in Germany 🇩🇪
Overall Length: 190mm
Blade Length: 80mm
Blade Thickness: 0.5mm
Brand : F. Dick Superior
Style: Fully Forged, Full Tang
Bevel: Double Bevel
Steel: Stainless Steel
Hardness: 58 HRC
Handle Material: Plastic
Weight: around 100Grams
Made in: Germany 🇩🇪