F. Dick Cutlery
Johann Friedrich Dick founded the company in 1778 to manufacture files. It continued in the manufacture of files as its main product line until 1873, when Paul Friedrich Dick took over the company and began the production of sharpening steels
Committed to creative cooking without compromise: carefully forged and balanced with perfectly proportioned handle. The handle and blade are seamlessly connected, offering ideal hygiene and ease of maintenance. The blade is made of high-quality alloy X50CrMoV15. This delivers prolonged edge retention, resistance to wear and tear and maximum sharpness.
- F DICK Premier Plus Range of knives are carefully forged and balanced with a perfectly proportioned handle.
- The handle and blade are seamlessly connected, offering ideal hygiene and ease of maintenance.
- The blade is made of high quality alloy X50CrMoV15. This delivers prolonged edge retention, resistance to wear and tear and maximum sharpness.
- Each knife is sharpened, honed and polished by hand
- The F Dick Premier Plus 10 in. Carving Knife is an ideal size for turkey and roasts. The length creates nice slices with a minimum of back and forth motion.
- Suitable For Chefs & Home Users
- Made in Germany 🇩🇪
Overall Length: 320mm
Blade Length: 210mm
Blade Thickness: 0.5mm
Brand : F. Dick Premier Plus
Style: Fully Forged, Full Tang
Bevel: Double Bevel
Steel: High Carbon Steel
Hardness: 58 HRC
Handle Material: Plastic
Weight: around 250Grams
Made in: Germany 🇩🇪