Adventure Chef Folding Parer & Peeler with Burlap Handle
For small tasks, we combined a paring knife with a peeler and even snuck in a fish scaler. It’s the perfect prep tool for the camp kitchen or RV.
Our Burlap handles are made from repurposed fiber sacks that have been pressed together with resin. We applied a stonewashed finish to the blade by tumbling it with ceramic pebbles to give it a rustic look.
Our blades are made out of our classic 1.4116 German Steel, which is prized for its toughness and ability to hold a great edge.
- Stonewash Blade with Burlap Handle
- Chef grade quailty
- Foldable compact design
- Sustainable manufacturing
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.